Acceptance of Terms / Updates
Collection of Your Information
Diagnosis / Treatment of Medical Conditions
We do not provide medical or similar professional services or advice. The information provided in our website is not a substitute for the professional judgment of a qualified health care professional. You should consult a physician or other health care professional for advice regarding any medical condition or treatment thereof. The Services and any information or Content provided in connection therewith are for informational and educational purposes only.
EvoEndo, Inc., website is operated and controlled from within the United States [“U.S.”] and contains general information about products cleared for use within the U.S. Although accessible from other countries, the products listed on our website may or may not be available outside the U.S. Additionally, if available outside the U.S., the products may be distributed under different trademarks than products distributed within the U.S. or may have been cleared for use by a governmental regulatory body for different indications for use or with different restrictions.
If you have a question about availability of a product outside the U.S., please consult your physician.
Additionally, if you access our website from outside the U.S., you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
EvoEndo’s website is for your personal, non-commercial access and use only. You may use EvoEndo’s website solely in accordance with applicable local, state, federal and international laws and regulations.
You may not access or use, or attempt to access or use, the Services or Content to take any action that could harm EvoEndo or any third party or interfere with the operation of the Services or Content, nor may you use the Services or Content in a manner that violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity or the origin of any information you provide;
- Use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of any Service or any activity conducted on any Service or attempt to probe, scan, test the vulnerability of, or breach the security of any system or network;
- Circumvent, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with (or attempt, encourage, or support anyone else’s attempt to engage in such activities) any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any Services;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, scraping, or harvesting of content or information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems, materials, information, or any services available on or through the Services or Content;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our network or infrastructure;
- Upload or otherwise transmit any communication, software, or material that contains a virus, adware, malware, spyware, or ransom-ware, or is otherwise harmful to our users’ computers or systems; or
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any person from using or enjoying the Services or the Content, or that, in our sole and absolute judgment, exposes us or any of our users, affiliates, or any other third party to any liability, damages, or harm of any type.
Violations of system or network security and certain other conduct may result in civil or criminal liability to you. We may investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who violate these Terms.
All information, materials, text, images, audio, video, computer code, software, and other content appearing on the Services is the property of EvoEndo and/or applicable third parties. No title or ownership rights are transferred to you under these Terms, or through your access to and/or use of the Services or Content, and nothing herein or therein shall be construed as a license to you under any EvoEndo patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or other intellectual property right.
You may not reproduce, create derivative works from, republish, or distribute any of the material on EvoEndo’s website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of the website materials incidental to your accessing and viewing the website materials;
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser; and
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the website for your own personal, non-commercial use only and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from copies of any materials from EvoEndo’s website.
Links from our website
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF EVOENDO’S WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EVOENDO’S WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EVOENDO MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF EVOENDO’S WEBSITE.
Limitation of Liability and Waiver
IN NO EVENT WILL EVOENDO, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF EVOENDO’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INTERRUPTION IN AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF DAMAGE, INJURY, OR OTHER LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE, THE SERVICES, AND/OR THE CONTENT. YOU HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND FOREVER DISCHARGE EVOENDO AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, OR OTHER OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless EvoEndo, including its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to the extent resulting from any demand, claim, suit or cause of action brought by a third party and arising out of your use of EvoEndo’s website, or your use of any information obtained from EvoEndo’s website.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
These Terms and your access to and use of the Services and Content are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and by the laws of the United States. By accessing and/or using the Services or Content, you waive any claims that may arise under the laws of any other jurisdiction.